Monday, May 30, 2011

It's My Birthday and I Can Be Lazy if I Want Too!

Holy hot pants Batman! What is with this heat? I think Mother Nature was feeling a little impish and just decided to skip spring all together. My poor birds are panting like dogs. The temperature in the barn was 103 at lunch.

Since today is the day I descended upon this unsuspecting world 39 years ago, I finished up the paint in the dining room and have done NOTHING else and loved it all day! As amazing as this new found farming life is, sometimes you have to stop and celebrate just being. SO I've done that with lots of bad food including onion rings and chocolate cake. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do sometimes. Happy birthday to me!

A few pictures of the dining room:






















No comments:

Post a Comment